2/25/12 | By: Ingrid

Mocha Motivation Break

As I'm sipping one of my favorite cup of mocha (White Chocolate Mocha today), I want to share a little "Mocha Motivation" with you. Grab your favorite cup and take a break with me...

For this moment, I want us to talk about passion to change your perspective on where you are in your personal journey. We are all on a journey going somewhere. If you are like me, you don't just want to press your luck and hope you reach your destined destinations. I want to press my faith that as I am intentional and strategic about my passion of BECOMING, that I will hit my destination marks every time. Let me share my BECOMING perspective: BECOMING the most joyFUL woman because my passion to write, inspire, give, serve and love are destined to bring to reality an abundant life as a woman after God's own heart, daughter, BFF, future wife and mother, author, mogul and philanthropist. For every sip I take, I feel the warmth of knowing that I'm BECOMING!! Doesn't that sound so powerful!! I think so...lol. I'm not worried about what others think about who I am, who or what I love, or what others think I should do or be doing. Not because I don't appreciate other's insight or advice. I just think there are times in your life when you have to be driven by your spirit--from inside speaking to you and ultimately directing you. Some call it your gut, some their inner voice, some call it intuition. I call it as I see it...the Holy Spirit. It KNOWS, It BELIEVES (in me), It GUIDES, It knows BEST, It knows THE BEST ME, It knows HOW, It knows ALL. It even knows who and what I need at every stage of my journey. I promised a Mocha break so a few minutes is the most the many busy people have... I hope you are busy being ON PURPOSE!!

Until our next Mocha Motivation Break...PEACE & BLESSINGS!!!

So Love,
Ingrid
Follow Me on Twitter: @talktoingrid

0 comments:

Post a Comment